Last week Dove Cameron shot her presentation for Disney Channel Holiday Celebration and our gallery has been updated with a high quality picture of Dove at Disney Parks.
– Television Appearances > Disney Parks Presents: A Disney Channel Holiday Celebration
Last Month, Dove Cameron was in Tokyo to promote DESCENDANTS 2 alogside her co-star Sofia Carson. They attended the premiere and a meet and greet with their fans afterwards.
Our gallery has been updated with a lot of portraits of Dove in Japan. Check them out:
– Photoshoot > 2017 > Session 022
– Photoshoot > 2017 > Session 023
– Photoshoot > 2017 > Session 024
Our gallery has been updated with 26 high quality pictures of Dove in Amsterdam. Check them out:
– Public Appearances > 2017 > ‘Descendants 2’ Photocall in Amsterdam
Our gallery has been updated with a new photoshoot of Dove. Check them out:
– Photoshoot > 2017 > Session 020
Check out the Dove Cameron’s interview for Flaunt Magazine:
“You have to touch this.” I’m sitting outside a coffee shop in Hollywood on a sweltering July afternoon with Disney Channel starlet-on-the-rise Dove Cameron. She is running her manicured fingers across the wall directly to the right of us, which is textured with black lettering. “It’s really nice. I can’t decide if it’s decals or paint,” she muses, before feverishly launching back into what we were just discussing, which is why she feels celebrity doesn’t come naturally to her. “It just promotes this unapproachable pedestal thing, and that’s very lonely and silly. It’s so weird because being a celebrity is no different than having any other job, except we’ve decided as a society that it is. Nobody is higher than anybody else, so what a strange thing to feed into.”
There are three things you notice early on when chatting with the actress/singer, whose mixed feelings about the twisted nature of celebrity haven’t stopped the Disney monolith from launching the twenty-one-year-old to the precipice of fame, after a long-winded stint playing the dual roles of the titular twins on Disney Channel’s Liv and Maddie, and starring as Maleficent’s daughter Mal in Descendants and Descendants 2, which premieres this month to a rabid fandom:
1) She is beautiful, in a warm and exuberant way that invokes a modern day Marilyn Monroe, all wide-set doe eyes, plump lips, and platinum blonde hair.
2) She was (is) a theater kid, radiating energy, talking with her hands, and effortlessly affecting a range of crisp voices and goofy facial expressions when she’s telling a story.
3) She is teeming with an inquisitive thoughtfulness that extends well beyond her years, reserving the same genuine enthusiasm for the paint on a wall of a coffee shop as she does for her relationship (“I’m so in love. It’s criminal. We both just turned our lives upside down, like ‘Oh my god, I had no idea you were out there.’ He’s just the most quality human being. He shouldn’t exist.”) and her advice to her younger self (“It’s like that old adage, ‘Be careful how you see the world, for it is that.’ Don’t let anyone tell you that the world doesn’t revolve around you, because it does.”)
Our gallery has been updated with 7 scans of Dove for Seventeen Mexico. Check them out:
– Magazine Scans > Seveteen Mexico – September 2017
According to Deadline, Dove’s cast in Dumplin, a comedy film based on Julie Murphy’s 2015 YA novel of the same title.
Dove will starring this movie alongside Luke Benward, her co-star on Disney Channel’s movie Cloud 9. Jennifer Aniston, Odeya Rush and Bex Taylor-Klaus also are in the cast.
Read the synopsis bellow:
The movie it follows Willowdean (Macdonald), nicknamed Dumplin, a confident, plus-sized teen who, to spite her beauty pageant queen mom (Aniston), enlists in a local pageant. What starts as an impulsive one-day protest snowballs as Will inadvertently becomes the inspiration for a ragtag group of teenage outcasts joining the pageant.
Last week Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson came to Brazil to promote their new movie Descendants 2. The actresses were interviewd by Raissa Chaddad.
Raissa is a Brazilian actress and youtuber. She’s best known for her role as Bia in the soap opera Chiquititas.
Part of this interview is in Portuguese and as the major part of you aren’t native brazilians I translated for you the parts which Raissa speaks in Portuguese.
So please, read the questions bellow for y’all to understand the interview. The interviews itself begins at 1 minute 10 seconds.
1) It’s your first time here in Brazil. Do you know anything about Brazil? Any music or food?
2) Just like in Descendants you dance and sing a lot. What was the most difficult thing to do?
3) The movie’s very fun and I’d like to know how was the relationship among you guys off set.
4) My favorite Disney movie is Maleficent and she’s one of my favorite villains. I’d like to know what’s your favorite Disney villain?
5) What’s the biggest lesson in the movie?
6) I have here some brazilian memes and you’ll try to read them im portuguese. (Ps.: I wrote down the sentences of the Brazilian memes also in portuguese if you guys wanna play together with Dove and Sofia)
– Eita, Giovana o forninho caiu. (C’mon, Giovana. The oven fell)
– Close certo. (To give right close)
– Parece que o jogo virou, não é mesmo? (The tables have turned, isn’t it right?)
– Lacrou, miga! (You rocked it, friend)
– Vou sambar na cara da sociedade (I’m gonna dance the samba on the face of society)
– A senhora é destruidora mesmo (You rock it, lady)
I hope you guys like it.