Disney Channel’s Play It Loud album will be released on 11 February 2014. You can pre-order it on iTunes here. Dove has 3 songs on the album, and has been featured on the cover, which you can find here in the gallery.
Here is the tracklist for “Play It Loud”:
1. Cloud 9 (From “Cloud 9”) – Dove Cameron & Luke Benward
2. Better In Stereo (From “Liv and Maddie” (Theme Song Version)) – Dove Cameron
3. You Can Come to Me (From “Austin & Ally”) – Ross Lynch & Laura Marano
4. Timeless (From “Austin & Ally”) – Ross Lynch
5. Best Year (From “Jessie”) – Debby Ryan
6. The Me That You Don’t See (From “Austin & Ally”) – Laura Marano
7. On Top of the World (From “Liv and Maddie”) – Dove Cameron
8. Remember Me (From “Shake It Up”) – Zendaya
9. Ring Ring (Hey Girls) [From “Shake It Up”] – Bella Thorne
10. Let’s Get Tricky (From “Shake It Up”) – Bella Thorne & Roshon Fegan
11. I Got That Rock and Roll (From “Austin & Ally”) – Ross Lynch
12. DNA (From “A.N.T. Farm”) – China Anne McClain
13. Dancin’ By Myself (From “A.N.T. Farm”) – China Anne McClain
14. Austin & Ally Glee Club Mashup – Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Calum Worthy & Raini Rodriguez
Dove posted an extremely adorable video she and her boyfriend, Ryan McCartan, did together, singing a mash-up of a few songs.
I have added 582 HD (which unfortunately has the Disney watermark on them) captures of Dove in the latest episode of Liv and Maddie 1×11 “Switch-A-Rooney”. I will add the unwatermarked caps, when I can get them. I will also add the Cloud 9 caps when I can get them in good quality!
Dove posed for a new photoshoot on 13 January 2014 and I have added 21 UHQ images from this stunning shoot! Enjoy!
Dove can be seen in Luke Benward’s Disney Channel “This Is Who I Am” which you can watch below!
I have added 30 high quality images of Dove at Planet Hollywood Times Square from January 13! I will be adding more images from this event, and her Good Morning America event from today, later on when I get access to high quality images!
Dove-Cameron.org and visitors would like to wish Dove a very happy 18th birthday!
Disney Channel wants more Liv and Maddie.
The younger-skewing cable network has greenlighted a 13-episode second season of the identical twins comedy series starring Dove Cameron, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Production begins in Los Angeles in March, with the sophomore season slated for a fall premiere.
The pickup comes days before the half-hour series returns for the remainder of its 21-episode freshman season on Jan. 17 at 7:30 p.m. Since its debut, Liv and Maddie has made a splash in the younger demographics, specifically among kids 2-11 (2.1 million), kids 6-11 (1.7 million) and tweens 9-14 (1.6 million), and averages roughly 3.4 million viewers.
“Liv and Maddie has quickly become a Disney Channel fan favorite and our viewers have connected with Dove Cameron in her dual role, as well as the rest of the Rooney family,” said Adam Bonnett, executive vp original programming. “Season two will continue to make families laugh with relatable and engaging stories.”