Some people email me with a lot of sweet things, but they think I’m Dove or I have some kind of contact with her.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any contact with Dove, her family, her friends or her managers. I’m just a fan running a fansite dedicated to her.
The email available on my fansite is just to you guys contact me, not Dove! I hope you understand that!
Our galllery has been updated with a lot of pictures in HQ of Dove at the ‘Adventures in Babysitting’ Premiere. Check them out:
– 2016 > ‘Adventures in Babysitting’ Premiere (June 23, 2016)
1. I made myself memorize how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism in under 3 seconds when I was 6 years old because my sister told me it was the longest word she knew.
2. I have something called vasovagal syncope reactions! Stress, injury, blood rushes and even someone mentioning blood will make me lose color, or even faint for real. Super fun times to go to the doctor with me.
3. Eighty percent of what I listen to in my car is hard rap or punk. The other 20 percent is musical theatre.
4. I wore a $30 vintage wedding dress for my 8th birthday in an underground jazz club in Seattle. This was what I wanted.
Continue Reading at US Weekly
BYOU Magazine: Can you tell us about your music and upcoming projects for The Girl and The Dreamcatcher?
Dove: Yeah! Mine and Ryan’s band, The Girl and The Dreamcatcher, is a huge passion of mine. I am so excited. I am really, really grateful to Disney Channel for showing our stuff, helping me promote and cultivate this music career. It’s amazing! I could not feel happier. It is very rare that an artist in my position, or in almost anyone’s position really, has full power and autonomy over what they put out, but Ryan and I really do. Everything that you hear form our band has been written by us. We get the music back and we say, “we want more drums here,” or “want more guitar here,” or “we definitely want this part to be longer.” We shoot, pay for, and edit all of our own music videos. So everything that you’re getting from us is 100 percent authentic; you’re getting it directly from us and that’s something that we’re really proud about. We have a lot coming out this year. 2016 is going to be a huge year for us, and we’re really excited about all this support we’re being shown by the fans — we love our “dreamcatchers”! And there’s so much more coming your way and I can’t even wait to show you guys! Lots of live performances, lots of music videos, singles, possibly an EP!
Continue reading at BYOU Magazine
Our gallery has been updated with a lot of pictures from ‘Barely Lethal’. Check them out:
– Movies > “Barely Lethal” Movie Captures
– Movies > “Barely Lethal” Movie Stills
– Movies > “Barely Lethal” Photoshoot
– Movies > “Barely Lethal” Behind the Scenes