Our gallery has been updated with pictures of Dove at the Build Studio. Check them out:
Category: Dove Cameron
Yesterday Disney officially announced that DESCENDANTS 3 is coming on Summer 2019 and debuts the first promo. Check it out:
The only question we have is: Who is Mal’s dad?
Dove Cameron attended the Marie Claire’s Image Makers Awards on January 11 in Los Angeles. Our gallery has been updated with high quality pictures from the events. Check them out:
– Public Appearances > 2018 > Marie Claire’s Image Makers Awards
Our gallery has been updated with high quality pictures of Dove at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
Dove also attended the 2018 InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globes After Party and you can find the pictures on the gallery.
– Public Appearances > 2018 > 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards
– Public Appearances > 2018 > InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe Awards After Party
In a new interview for Young Hollywood, Dove talks about her DOVE X BELLAMI collection and talks about her role in the ABC’s TV Show AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.. Check the interview below:
Dove Cameron was spotted in Hollywood, CA on November 28, 2017. Our gallery has been updated with the pictures:
– Candids > 2017 > Out in Hollywood
Last week Dove Cameron shot her presentation for Disney Channel Holiday Celebration and our gallery has been updated with a high quality picture of Dove at Disney Parks.
– Television Appearances > Disney Parks Presents: A Disney Channel Holiday Celebration
Check out the Dove Cameron’s interview for Flaunt Magazine:
“You have to touch this.” I’m sitting outside a coffee shop in Hollywood on a sweltering July afternoon with Disney Channel starlet-on-the-rise Dove Cameron. She is running her manicured fingers across the wall directly to the right of us, which is textured with black lettering. “It’s really nice. I can’t decide if it’s decals or paint,” she muses, before feverishly launching back into what we were just discussing, which is why she feels celebrity doesn’t come naturally to her. “It just promotes this unapproachable pedestal thing, and that’s very lonely and silly. It’s so weird because being a celebrity is no different than having any other job, except we’ve decided as a society that it is. Nobody is higher than anybody else, so what a strange thing to feed into.”
There are three things you notice early on when chatting with the actress/singer, whose mixed feelings about the twisted nature of celebrity haven’t stopped the Disney monolith from launching the twenty-one-year-old to the precipice of fame, after a long-winded stint playing the dual roles of the titular twins on Disney Channel’s Liv and Maddie, and starring as Maleficent’s daughter Mal in Descendants and Descendants 2, which premieres this month to a rabid fandom:
1) She is beautiful, in a warm and exuberant way that invokes a modern day Marilyn Monroe, all wide-set doe eyes, plump lips, and platinum blonde hair.
2) She was (is) a theater kid, radiating energy, talking with her hands, and effortlessly affecting a range of crisp voices and goofy facial expressions when she’s telling a story.
3) She is teeming with an inquisitive thoughtfulness that extends well beyond her years, reserving the same genuine enthusiasm for the paint on a wall of a coffee shop as she does for her relationship (“I’m so in love. It’s criminal. We both just turned our lives upside down, like ‘Oh my god, I had no idea you were out there.’ He’s just the most quality human being. He shouldn’t exist.”) and her advice to her younger self (“It’s like that old adage, ‘Be careful how you see the world, for it is that.’ Don’t let anyone tell you that the world doesn’t revolve around you, because it does.”)